Elite EP04 Cue
What makes this pool cues different?
- Fluid, absorbing hit like a Meucci
- Added feel because the wood-to-wood joint allows a more natural energy transfer
- High quality at affordable price
- CNC technology used to achieve the highest possible quality control tolerances
- The innovative designs with more angles and cuts will not be found with any other brand
- 5-point quality control check
Keep your game moving in the right direction with a new cue from Action. They continue to preserve the traditional look and values of old-time cue making.
Select a Cue Weight:18 oz19 oz20 oz21 oz
Tip - 13mm 7 layered leather tip
Ferrule - Ivorene-3 fiber linen
Shaft - AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar
Joint - Wood-to-wood with the SP-38tm pin. This wide body 3/8" spiral pitch pin gives the player a better feel
Rings - nickel silver ring in cherry wood
Forearm - Obisius hardwood (a rich dark colored hardwood similar to ebony)
Wrap - Obisius hardwood (a rich dark colored hardwood similar to ebony)
Sleeve - Obisius hardwood (a rich dark colored hardwood similar to ebony) .
Plate - Cherry wood with the Elite logo
Bumper - Black rubber
Action Billiards sells and assembles hundreds of pool tables a year. Including relocating, recovering, refinishing, in the tri-state area and sales of accessories such as cues, balls, racks, darts, casino equipment, lamps ,card tables, ping pong, air hockey, foosball, and let's not forget rentals.